We are in the process of developing an API to allow our users to retrieve the data for WebStatsChecker.com and LinksRank.com.
We are planning the following functionality:
1. Keyword tracking
- First 100 positions in the search engines (at this stage only Google.com, but we might extend this to other search engines)
- Historic information for the keywords
- Exact and broad Google CPC
2. Domain rank tracking
- List of all keywords a domain is listed for and their positions
- Performance information & history e.g. Alexa, Compete, pages indexed in the search engines, backlinks shown by the search engine
- Number of Keywords in top 1, 3, 10 and 100 history
3. Backlink information
- Number of backlinks from different domains
- Anchor text for each backlink
Please feel free to suggest some more. If we add your suggestion, you might just receive free access to the API.